Aqeel Ahmed Aqeel Alkaaf management provides a strong and visible leadership to promote a culture in which all employees share a commitment to HSE. The HSE’s work covers a varied range of activities; from shaping and reviewing regulations, producing research and statistics and enforcing the law.
We conduct HSE meeting for all our management and junior staff and initiative these meeting regular intervals. We participate and review all performance against the HSE Plans. We conduct workshop, audit for HSE. Also investigate on incidents immediately.
We enforce all to stop unsafe work and to develop a change in attitude, behavior and culture among the employees. We have created an awareness in all individuals the need for his safety and the value of his life for his family. Our company policies promise the best in international health, safety and environment guidelines.
Health and safety policy statement
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Road Transport Policy
- Smoking, Alcohol & Drug Policy
- Health, Safety & Environment Policy
- Occupational Health Policy
- Environmental Protection Policy
- Quality Policy
HSE Department conducts HSE related training courses
The training courses that are conducted are listed below:
- HSE Induction
- Managing HSE Workshop
- Supervising Safety
- Basic Fire Extinguishing Practices
- Working Safely
- Enhanced Site Supervision Workshop
- Scaffolding, Riggers and Operators Training
- Hazard Effective Management Practices (HEMP) Workshop